Monday, February 2, 2009

my narrative response

ok..ok its this not to be mean but yes its this cool cluck that lives around my house and he is known by everybody. His name is Big Shawty and he is the coolest cluck every . Hes very nice he can make you have a good laugh when you see him. He always have this sayin he says and its" was up Big SHawty got dam it woo whoop . loord" lol.. u just got to hear him say it though. But, like don't no one reallt mess with him because they know who he is and sometimes people take up for him when he is in trouble because thats how coll he is. He will always make you laugh and if you be outside you would see him walking the streets and helping people with there houses in the summer like cutting there grass and etc.

No comments:

what is my fav color

who's the best rapper

About Me

My photo
I'M NICE I'M VERY MEAN TOO HATE BEIN IRRITATED LOW TEMPER HATE WHEN PEOPLE STARE AT ME