Friday, November 21, 2008

all about me (spotlight)

what is your fav subject?film stidies
what color are your socks right now?black
what was the last thing you ate?pizza and fries
can you drive?yes
if you were a crayon, what color would you be?pink,blue,and black
the last person spoke to on the phone? my buddy reese
fav candy? all if its not nasty
fav drink? pop,juice,water
ever died your hair?no
pets?no
fav food?chicken, orangechicken ,resterauntfood ,soulfood
what was the last movie you watched?max payne
what do you do to vent anger?squeeze my toes
fav toy as a child?barbie

fav season spring or fall? spring
cherries or blueberries? cherries
when was the last time you laughed? just now
what did you do last night? watched t.v.
fav smell? cookies, vanilla, cucumber
what inspires you? me and everything else
what are you afraid of? birds
fav dog breed?numbers of keys on key ring?
fav day of week? fridays, and saturdays
how many states you live in? like 6
fav holiday? christmas
driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? no
every left the country? no
fav kind of music? all not boring, and if i'm into it

last book you read? funny boy

No comments:

what is my fav color

who's the best rapper

About Me

My photo
I'M NICE I'M VERY MEAN TOO HATE BEIN IRRITATED LOW TEMPER HATE WHEN PEOPLE STARE AT ME