Friday, November 14, 2008

morning madness

from when the time the clock hit 6 i have to wake up and come to school and when i wake up or when some awakes me up out of my sleep it disturbs me so bad. then on top of that my mama be yellin my name then yellin again. next my lil brother and sister because they have to go to school too and i still be in the bathroom getting ready and i have to get out even though i don't want to because they have to get ready which sometimes they be waking up early and i don't be done. also my mama be yellin at me again talking about what takes me so long to get dress and its time to leave out ..... my mornings be a livin hell i'm lucky if every thing go smooth, calm , and collective and did i mention i'm always late for my 1st class ms. t

No comments:

what is my fav color

who's the best rapper

About Me

My photo
I'M NICE I'M VERY MEAN TOO HATE BEIN IRRITATED LOW TEMPER HATE WHEN PEOPLE STARE AT ME