Monday, January 26, 2009

goals and chances

my goals and chances for second semester is to keep doing and turning in all my work. Be more prepared so i can focus well but imma try being on time for my first class because i seem not to be on time for film studies. Also imma be more relax about my grades because sometimes i think my grade have decreased because not turning in 1 assignment when i turn in all my work previously before that assignment. AND I really need to study because to have 6 a's and 1 b with out studing is very uotstanding because i don't study worth a lick and still past but i want to be more sucessful of studing so i can learn more or have more back up than i already have.

No comments:

what is my fav color

who's the best rapper

About Me

My photo
I'M NICE I'M VERY MEAN TOO HATE BEIN IRRITATED LOW TEMPER HATE WHEN PEOPLE STARE AT ME