Monday, January 5, 2009

my winter break

my winter break was fun, i went out to my grandma's house in olympia fields and i was out there with my 2 sisters, cuzin and my dads girlfriend and her cuzin. We had alot of fun i got many christmas gifts from my dad and his girlfriend i left and went home after i spent one of my week with them and i came back for new years and it was my 2 sisters my dad, his girl and her cuzin and they friend . we all got drunk and took pics and put them on myspace and this all took place in riverdale. My 2 week break was fun because i was with my other side of the family and just not one . M y new years revolution is not to take no S *** from now one and i'm on my fresh because its all about me and no one else with a new attitude

No comments:

what is my fav color

who's the best rapper

About Me

My photo
I'M NICE I'M VERY MEAN TOO HATE BEIN IRRITATED LOW TEMPER HATE WHEN PEOPLE STARE AT ME